What's the Hold up Harts?

You know, you hear about it, you do the walks to raise money for it, you see it , and because you dont trully grasp the concept of it, you never think that you would have it. But let me set the record straight now, before you start jumping to conclusions thinking i was diagnosed with the big "C" word. Hi, I'm Gabriel Harts Ortiz, and I have MS, but MS doesn't have me. For those of you who dont know what MS is, this blog is not a lesson in what MS is. If you are curious go to wikipedia and take a look ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis ). I was diagnosed a little over a year ago, but even then it didnt sink in. I mean i even called my best friend started talking about electronics, parents, and bullshit before i bluntly said "hey the doc just told me i have MS," and went right back into what ever convo we were talkin about as if it was nothing. Fast forward to now, ive finally come to terms with it. Between the doctor visits, the pains i feel and research ive learned so much about this life altering disease. Yes it can be a fatal disease and yes i could just give up, but i wont. I plan on living a great life and continue changing other peoples lives a long the way. But, in the last 2 months a lot has come up with my health thats finally starting to ease back to normal. The only reason im writing this blog is to finally set the record straight with my fans. 1) Yes i am still here and the art work will slowly start coming back on a regular. 2) Any Cutomers i owe images to please bare with me, life is starting to get back to normal slowly i promise i have not forgotten about you. and 3) I love you guys for the last few weeks msging me and wondering whats up with my work no new things on the fan page, just means you guys really watch, so thank you.
I will be fine and like i said earlier, I have MS, but MS doesn't have me. All this means is one more thing to influence my work. See you guys around.


Harts

1 comments: (+add yours?)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I just read your blog. I'm really sorry you were diagnosed with MS. I know someone who has it as well and I know that it hasn't been easy for her. But in the end you just really have to keep fighting and keep hope alive. Negative thoughts and energy are never helpful and will only bring your spirit down and you can't have that happen. I also wanted to say that I'm proud to have worked with someone who is obviously a fighter and has such a resilient spirit...keep it that way!

Post a Comment